Friday, July 6, 2012

Quilter's Forum, over 50,000 strong

Do you belong to "The Quilting Board"? Here is the site... www.thequiltingboard.com . It is the best forum out there. I go there every day. They have different sections to go to. I usually hit the main section, the picture section, the sell section, the links section, and the tutorials. It has over 50,000 people, mostly women, but we have men also. It is a fun palce to be. People write questions and get lots of answers or they show their latest quilt and everyone ohhhs and awwwws over them. The tutorials are wonderful. You can go back months and months, if you want. People are typing as you are reading it.
Also, people send you personal messages sometimes. I get quite a few. I send quite a few. I sold my long arm on there and had quite a few send me personal messages (pm).
Go there and check it out. It is so addictive. If you belong, you know what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment