Friday, January 13, 2012

My Quilt For Sale!!T


This is the quilt I am trying to sell on ebay. I put a price of $200 on it (for starting bid) and a $250 for a buy it now. I am losing money sellin it for this price, but I have so many quilts just stacked up that I need to do something with them. My kids have so many of my quilts that they don't want or need any more so here I am trying out ebay.

I've been quilting like crazy since Christmas. I made one quilt and am finishing the blocks on the second one. I tried downloading pictures of the blocks, but my cell phone won't behave with the computer. I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've been so busy quilting and when I get on a run, I want to keep it up because there are weeks that go by that I don't quilt a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, for some reason people will go get their hair done for an enormous price but yet want to pay nothing for a quilt. Good luck, it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely and I hope it sells. Have you checked out Etsy? I hear of people having their own shops there and doing well. I am not sure how that site works but am planning on checking it out this year for the same reason you have, many quilts stacking up!! Still, it is hard to part with them, I end up giving them away :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt; thumbs up for the sale!

    ReplyDelete