Monday, September 26, 2011

Small Blog Meet

Small Blog Meet
I am trying to get some more followers. Fabraholic told me about this place and I'm trying to see if I can download the button. I've been quilting for years and years. My sewing room looks like a quilting shop. No fooling. My husband kids that when I go into my sewing room, I'm going shopping and "not to spend too much money". Ha ha, not funny. I'm trying to send a 35 lb. package to Germany but the P.O. wants over $150 and FedEx wants over $300. I'm waiting for a response from U.P.S. I have a box of goodies for a gal, but I might have to break it up and send her bits and pieces. Okay, here goes my try with the button.
It worked!! Yipee! now I have to do more with it so I'll write later.

2 comments:

  1. We would like to see your sewing room. Always dreamed of a large number of tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://quiltinggallery.com/
    Very good site

    ReplyDelete